Last Modified: December 1, 2015
At Naxos Digital Services, Ltd., (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) our business has been built on the trust and confidence our customers place in us. We respect our customers' privacy and we are committed to safeguarding and keeping confidential any information relating to them.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* On the Service.
* In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
* When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include link to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
* Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not: (i) use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features; (ii) register on the Service, (iii) make any purchases through the Service, (iv) use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Service, (v) or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
* by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, username or password (“personal information”);
* submitted as public or private comments, reviews and postings on the Service; and/or
* about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to our Service, purchases and orders of products, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Service.
* Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
* Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
* Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
* Credit card information we collect from you will go directly to our Bank and no personnel of Naxos will have access to these data.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
* Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data that you access and use on the Service.
* Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our Service.